Of course, you should know that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not work perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages or blogs.
Cookies allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your equipment, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize you.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: REGULATIONS IN FORCE
You must know that, in the case of continuing browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block its use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation ( Law on the information society and electronic commerce )
The RGPD ( Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons ), which unifies the regulation of the treatment of personal data in the EU countries.
This Cookies Policy could be modified at any time to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, being valid at all times is published on the web.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your team and develop your activity, this website uses its own and third-party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies : Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies : Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the web page, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies : This website may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the website activity and other services. Internet.
You can also adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies , or only third-party cookies .And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
For this, you must bear in mind that you will have to adapt separately the configuration of each browser and equipment that you use since, as we have mentioned previously, cookies are associated with the browser, not the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en_US
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com