Hello everyone and welcome to AlternativeInvestments.club, a webpage designed to share opinions, reviews and experiencies regarding the best Peer to Peer Lending platforms, Crowdfunding sites, cryptocurrencies pages and other Alternative Investments in 2020.
Let’s start with our TOP P2P lending sites list, where we can have a look at best crowdlending platforms out there, their advantages, strong points and how they fit in our investment portfolio… Are you ready?
Best Peer to Peer Lending Platforms 2020
1 – MINTOS
Mintos is probably the best European marketplace for P2P and P2B lending. A company from Latvia that has been succesfully providing profits to its customers since 2015.
Comprising more than 70 loan originators and with a very strong investor community approaching the 300,000 count, this Latvian webpage has already funded loans for more than one thousand million dollars in accumulated value.
WHY invest in Mintos – The Best Crowdlending Platform
*Great offer of loans, including all types and classes (P2P, P2B, invoice trading, agricultural…).
*Great array of Loan Originators from many different countries.
*Investments from just 10 euros per loan.
*Historical returns near 12% annual.
*Most loans issued come with Buyback Guarantee
HOW Mintos Fits our P2P Investment Portfolio
Taking into account its average annual return, the Buyback Guarantee and the ENORMOUS intrinsic diversification, we can allocate a reasonable portion of our P2P Portfolio to this platform, which is going to be one of the largest in terms of investment amount.
2 – BONDORA
Bondora is a veteran peer-to-peer lending platform from Estonia which has been operating since 2008 and has become a true benchmark for many P2P platforms trying to build an investor community as powerful as the Bondorians…
With Bondora we will have access to an enormous amount of personal loans from countries such as Estonia, Finland or Spain, with double digit returns and even triple digit returns with highest risk class loan.
WHY invest in Bondora- The Best Personal Loan Investing Website
* Investments from just one euro per loan and huge diversity of operations to invest.
* Very high returns with well-adjusted risk/return ratio.
* Very easy to use for beginners but very powerful for hardcore investors.
* Wide range of deposit options, including the convenience of credit cards.
* Excelent reputation built upon more than a decade of high returns to its investors.
HOW Bondora Fits our P2P Portfolio in 2020
Bondora is the star regarding personal loans in our peer-to-peer lending portfolio: with huge diversification options and very high returns, there is simply not a better option in this asset class. Yes, it does not come with buyback guarantee, BUT the great returns make for absence of this function without any doubt.
3 – CROWDESTOR
Crowdestor is an Estonian-based high-performance crowdlending platform that features one of the most exciting annualized median returns on all P2P investment pages plus a wide variety of investing operations from diverse sectors and home countries.
Directed by an expert management team that also invests in the opportunities it publishes on its platform, Crowdestor is undoubtedly a website that we include as a spearhead in our portfolio to enhance the profitability of our global portfolio.
Why Invest in Crowdestor
* Very high annual returns (averages of 20%, with projects already closed that have come to rent up to 36% for their investors).
* You generate interest from the first day that you commit your money, even if the project is not financed, you are paid the interest of the days that you have had your capital stopped.
* The managers of Crowdestor are also co-financiers or promoters of the opportunities they publish, thereby ensuring that the interests of the platform are aligned with ours as investors.
How Crowdstor fits into our 2020 investment portfolio
Crowdestor is today one of the leading platforms in the sector of high-performance crowd investing or crowdlending, making it a logical choice for our portfolio. In addition, it has differential elements such as paying interest from the first day we invest in an opportunity, which undoubtedly increases its attractiveness.
Its high average return and its limited risk is a welcome addition to virtually any balanced global crowdlending portfolio.